UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS / ACC / 9829 Dated:18 -11-2013
DATE SHEET MBA Part – II, (3 ½ Years) 1st
Annual Examination 2013 to be held in
December 2013& January 2014
Note: Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of
Examination failing which they would not be allowedto take the Examination.
Date Day Subject / Paper
09-12-2013 Monday Paper – I Business Research Methods
11-12-2013 Wednesday Paper – II Cost and Managerial Accounting
13-12-2013 Friday Paper – III Financial institutions
17-12-2013 Tuesday Paper – IV Management Information System
19-12-2013 Thursday Paper – V Marketing Management
23-12-2013 Monday Paper – VI International Business
26-12-2013 Thursday Paper – VII Managerial Economics
30-12-2013 Monday Paper – VIII E- Business Management
01-01-2014 Wednesday Paper – IX Production & Operations Management
03-01-2014 Friday Paper – X Islamic Banking & Finance
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions: -
1. The candidate should appear in the examination strictly in accordance with the date sheet.
2. Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
3. Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
4. Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
5. No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
6. Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
7. Unfair Means Case will be registered against thecandidate who refuses to obey Center
Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat withanother candidate, creates disturbance, stages
walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or
around the Examination Hall.
8. Unfair Means Case will be registered against thecandidate who is found in possession of fire-arms
or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
9. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question
10. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one changes his/ her center of
examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her.
11. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip.
Time 9:00 A.M to 12.00 Noon
(Prof. Muhammad Iqbal)
Controller of Examinations
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA